Outstandingly ono paleo meals for busy beach bums, hungry snowbirds, and Maui’s health foodies
For the last several years I have been perfecting healthy weekly meal prep. For four hours every Sunday, I would lovingly prepare my meals for the week. My girlfriend started calling them “Miller Meals,” and it stuck. Now I have a professional chef preparing the meals, and I’m sharing Miller Meals with Maui.
As you’ll see below, I have searched far and wide, from the misty veggie coolers of Mana to the rainbow-kissed slopes of Kula to include only the most wholesome, pono, and unadulterated ingredients in my Miller Meals. As a certified health nut and fitness geek, it is my promise to you that each and every ingredient used to make Miller Meals each week will meet my ridiculously high standards of nutritional excellence, steadily shifting your body composition towards lean mass, and providing delicious (really, they taste amazing), guilt-free satisfaction.
All meals are gluten free. All animal products will be organic, free-range, and every effort will be made to ensure the meat is sourced from humane farms. Vegetarian, vegan, and custom orders are welcome. While each week will feature variations in meats, veggies, seasonings, and toppings, depending on local store and farm availability, a typical batch will include some of the following:
- rosemary-garlic lemon zest organic free-range chicken, pink himalayan salt and kormo curry sauce baked in extra virgin coconut oil
- garam masala and cinnamon baked sliced jewel and hannah sweet potatoes
- non-irradiated small brown lentils, organic quinoa
- steamed organic sliced beets, asparagus, brussel sprouts, bok choy, snap peas, green beans, broccolini
- hamakua or shiitake mushrooms, free-range eggs, diced cabbage and onions sauteed in extra virgin coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil, ghee, Braggs’ amino acids, jalapeño slices, sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, artichoke hearts, sliced kalamata olives
- Blessed with an infusion of loving-kindness, gratitude, and aloha!
- Meals are freshly prepared every Friday or Saturday. New orders must be placed by Thursday at 5pm.
- 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee on any order. If you’re not diggin’ the meals for any reason, let us know and we’ll happily give your money back.
- Miller Meals are available on a subscription basis. When you and your family are hooked and can’t imagine life without Miller Meals, you may setup automatic weekly delivery for a bulk discount rate.
- The delivery fee is $15. We currently deliver to the neighborhoods & surrounding areas of Kahului, Makawao, Kula, Paia, and Haiku. Meals are available for pickup in Haiku or Makawao. Your cook will arrange delivery details with you by text or phone.
- For bulk meal packages, an $8 refundable-deposit will be collected for each glassware container in use. Please return used containers!
- Payments are accepted by cash, PayPal (preferred), or Venmo, and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – please select “Pay Family & Friends” on PayPal to avoid processing fees.
Place Your Order
Orders may be placed online using the forms below, by text at (541) 207-7298, or by email.
Share the Gift of Health!