“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
Some Intentions for 2016 & Beyond…
- Courageously speak my truths in increasingly authentic, honest, open, and vulnerable ways publicly. Avoid the temptation of perfectionism and develop a thicker skin for the judgments and projections of others.
- Trust my inner guide and have faith that I can transcend and overcome inevitable obstacles.
- Cultivate and nurture a strong network of ‘Ohana to share the ebbs & flows of life with.
- Choose Love whenever possible.
- Honor & love my body, mind, and spirit always.
- Practice radical personal responsibility.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Know my worth, in business & relationships.
- Carpe every diem.
Some 2016 Goals…
Do a 5-10 day meditation retreat. Build my passion project fitness coaching business up to help empower people mentally, physically, and spiritually. Do a free-standing handstand with perfect form.
Compete in one Jiu Jitsu tournament.
Adventure through Israel to reconnect with my Jewish ancestry & Ashkenazi roots.
Share a few of my Ukulele recordings digitally.
“The forces of procrastination, self-doubt, worry, cultural expectations, even family and friends, can hold your life in place, like gravity. If they are more powerful than the forces you’re using to change your life, your big ideas never get done.” – Unknown